CHN 2021 Online Auction

Over 120 donated items to bid on!

Bidding opens soon!








Showing all 123 results

Filter by Closing Time or Category

  • No auctions in your watchlist

Buy art, support CHN!

If you buy a painting from Theo Dombrowski’s website during the time of this auction, he will donate 60% of the profits to the Children’s Heart Network (and the remaining 40% to Doctors Without Borders/MSF). Please visit his web page to view and purchase.

Share This